RunRev vs RealBasic

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jan 3 11:21:41 EST 2005

Basically, you want compileIT for RunRev for all platforms...

Not obvious to do probably ;))

Join the club!

Im sure someone is working hard on it ;)

What would be cool, would be a runrev to flash compiler ;))
eh, it's a joke, i'd rather have a FireFox plugin to run RevStacks
instead...

cheers
Xavier