Files

Robert Sabo viper4559 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 12:49:34 EST 2005

Ok quick question. Lets say I am going to make a
program that you add accounts to. And for these
accounts the program must know a username and
password. Well, I need for the program to remember the
username and password after I exit the program. So how
would I have it save these to a file and then open
them back up and remember them correctly?

Uhh... lets say my username field is called "username"
and my password field is called "password" if anything
deals with those.

Also, how would I create a standalone program?

Thanks for putting up with my noobishness,

Robert