What the... !! ???

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Feb 24 03:24:00 EST 2005

Judy,

This sounds like my favorite bugzilla entry... 2347...

If you have an error in the RevErrorDisplay window (and hopefully you
didn't close it)
it will block all executions - including those of good scripts. You have
to release the
error message.

If you closed the window, show it again - it doesn't usually come back
after ;(

cheers
Xavier

On 24.02.2005 09:11:05 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>Okay, is there some weird 2.5 bug that only kicks in, oh, say, when
you're
>up in front of a group of students?
>
>Things were mighty wonky in 2.5 under Mac OS 9 tonight.  On the
relativity
>scale, it's right up there with bombing live at Comdex.
>
>I had up for review a two card stack with a single script -- an
openStack:

>on openStack
>wait 3 seconds
>visual effect dissolve slow
>go next card
>end openStack
>
>So, I then tried to show them how to use the message box and type in the
>following:
>
>send openStack to this stack
>
>and guess what -- Error message!
>
>I then glossed over that and went into showing them how to make simple
>navigation buttons.  Entered the script.  Clicked "apply".  Closed
window.
>Switched over to user mode and clicked button and...  ummm, NOTHING!
>Checked the script for the button and there was nothing.  Re-entered the
>script.  Still nothing.
>
>Just gave up.
>
>Judy

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER