Rev 2.5

curry curry at pair.com
Wed Feb 23 21:22:42 EST 2005

I can't really try out 2.5 much because it crashes in too many
situations with OSX 10.1, but I see enough to raise some questions.

Does the RevOnline window always open when you open Revolution, or
will it stay shut next time if you close it and quit (without
crashing)?

I prefer selecting an object type in the tool palette and then
clicking or dragging in the stack window to create it, as in Rev
2.0.3 that I have. For those of you who have been with Rev for a
while like me and have been working in 2.5 for a while, do you find
the new way of dragging controls out better, worse, or not much
difference when it comes to everyday use and convenience?

Thanks,

Curry Kenworthy