New user just introducing myself...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Feb 23 16:41:19 EST 2005

Mikey,

You can download an RTF version of the documentation, but it's from RR
2.1 at my site:

bottom of page:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Links.htm

Or, if you send a real nice message to Jerry Daniels he may let you beta
test his 'Transcript Gadget' which is an incredibly helpful Transcript
Reference stack which also has the ability to print (nicely I might add)
to PDF or Printer. It's over 1400 pages though!

Jerry is at jerry(at)daniels-mara.com

BTW, it also has the rather cool ability to be the default help stack so
that when you right-click a word in the script editor it launches
instead of the default documentation.

best,

Chipp