Pasting Formatted Text (was Re: A Revolution beginner seeks advice...)

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Feb 17 14:23:39 EST 2005

Not sure what could be happening here, Karen. What platform are you on?
And what specific types of formatting are you using and losing?

When I copy a two-page Word document on OS X containing bold and
italicized type and paste it into a scrolling field in Rev, all the
formatting is retained. So I can't reproduce your problem. If you
provide more specifics, perhaps we can nail this down for you!

Dan