need help creating standalone application using videograbber

Duong Le paladinx00 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 18:53:11 EST 2005

I'm using Rev 2.5 on Mac OS X.  I am trying to create
a standalone application using the sample Video
Capture stack from the sample projects on revonline.
When using the standalone app, the video grabber
library does not seem to be working.  I have even
narrowed down the line of code that stops the
functioning of the rest of the program.

revInitializeVideoGrabber short name of this
stack,"qt",tRect

Putting a simple answer line after this code shows me
that it does not work in the standalone (it works fine
in the ide).  I've read and searched through the
archives.  I made sure the video grabber script
library is included with the inclusions in the
standalone apps settings.  I've also read somewhere
that a data folder is produced with the library file
in it but I do not see that.  The standalone simply
produces 1 file.  Perhaps Rev 2.5 changed some stuff.
Any help is greatly appreciated.