Have you developed Windows stacks on Mac w Virtual PC?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Feb 8 12:40:01 EST 2005

On Feb 8, 2005, at 6:02 AM, Burrton Woodruff wrote:

> Hi Folk,
>
> Has anyone built Windows applications on a Mac using Virtual PC?
>
> Would you be willing to provide any advice about the good and the bad?

I used it for years and created about 4 commercial apps with it.  I am
on the road a lot and find the ability to carry two OS with you is very
useful.  I also like the simplicity of drag and drop between each OS.
The speed is not earth shattering so you must be patient for apps that
do a lot of processing.  I did find it to be reliable and useable.
When you are back at the office though, nothing beats having a true PC
running at full speed.  If they are on a network, you get your drag and
drop back.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
CANELA Software