Quartam Reports (was "Where IS Report Builder"

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 16:12:23 EST 2005

Hi Alan, Dan, and Len,

Thanks for the cheers in support and the offer of
money in advance to help fund development. However the
main hurdle is time, not money -- though in a sense,
that means it is a matter of money as well.
I will keep you all posted when there's news -- in the
mentime I can tell you that the website hasn't been
updated since, well, November 3 -- and at that point I
was still hoping to ship by the end of 2004.
Now I'm projecting release in the first quarter of
2005, while looking into ways to speed up the process.

Hope this clarified the situation,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam - Tools for Revolution