shell start

Ben Fisher boinjyboing at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:41:06 EST 2005

You'll need to separate that into two different lines.
Try putting a return after myLocation.

If you're still having problems, I've found that sometimes if you write all the shell data to a temporary .bat file it will work better. That way also you can debug by examining the .bat to make sure the commands look right.

A tip:If "myLocation" isn't on the same drive as the SBUnet.exe program, your shell might not work. The cd command will change the directory but *not* the drive. This used to drive me nuts.

-Ben