returnInField problem

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Dec 29 18:04:05 EST 2005

Going back to the original question, I think there may be a context
problem - the problem arising when putting text into fld "x" from
another stack, so the returnInField handler can't find fld "y",
because the current stack is tnot the stack in which fld "y" resides.

One solution would be, (assuming the original handler looks something
like this):

put the selectedText of this stack into fld "x" of stack "B"
send "returnInField" to fld "x" of stack "B"

and then, the script of fld "x"

find string the text of me in fld "y" of stack "B"

Mark