Flop Line of Chars?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Dec 29 05:57:55 EST 2005

I can't think of one, but I wonder how big a deal it would be to
change the engine to be able to do a reverse range, so that you could do
put char -1 to 1 of "ABCDEF" into myBackwardVariable.

It might be useful to be able to 'get line 9 to 6 of myList', for
example, or maybe it should be 'get line 9 down to 6' of myList.

Mark