Hypercard stack into Dreamcard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 28 17:41:55 EST 2005

James Z wrote:
> I downloaded the thirty day evaluation copy of Dreamcard. How do I get my
> favorite Hypercard stack  into it to see how well Hypercard will convert?

Do look at my tutorial, which Jan has already mentioned, at:

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/rrtutorialtoc.html>

But the short answer is: Revolution opens HyperCard stacks directly. So
just use Cmd-O and choose your HyperCard stack.

You are likely to get some errors; the tutorial covers most of these.
None of them are major, you just need to make a few tweaks to account
for Revolution's different approach to some things.

Welcome aboard. You won't be sorry.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com