Sending a fax from Revolution

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 13:49:05 EST 2005

--- Jerry Daniels <jerry at daniels-mara.com> wrote:
> Colleagues...
>
> Has anyone used a Revolution-built application to
> send a fax?
>
> I've seen some online fax services that use an email
> address, so I
> figure I can create a jpeg of the screen, send it as
> an attachment to
> the fax email service.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Best,
>
> Jerry Daniels

Hi Jerry,

At work we use GFI FaxMaker, but that's on MS Windows
Server -- it does convert PDF, Word, Excel and other
files and pumps them through to the other side, so it
is pretty powerful and flexible.

Maybe this will help you hunt down other options.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====