I Was Wrong

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 28 09:39:01 EST 2005

Dom,

What are the files called or where are they located? I search for
crontab and in spotlight I find a reference in DejaVu software readme
and that's it. But when I used the CronniX software I do notice it
refers to a user (default) and a system file. I did an export from
Cronnix and can now find that but not the original crontab file.

Does any one know where these files live?

Thanks

Tom