Another little SQL issue

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Tue Dec 27 23:34:22 EST 2005

Hi again!

I've got another dumb Rev newbie issue with
databases.  I'm using SQLite still.  I thank
those who helped yesterday.  I really appreciated
it.

Here's the issue.  I can populate a Table Field
with the array resulting from a Select query with
no problems.  What I don't seem to be able to get
right is getting each element of that array into
a normal Field object (as in an edit box).  It's
the last issue I face as a matter of fact.  Pleasingly
everything else is slipping into gear for me.

What I'm trying to do is:

put "SELECT * FROM users" into tSQL
  --> EXECUTE SQL
  put revdb_querylist(,,gConID,tSQL) into tList

  handleRevDBerror tList
  if the result is not empty then
    answer warning the result
    exit mouseUp
  end if

  put tList into fld "Users"

---------------------------

That works fine.  What I need to do is add the tList
elements to a group of normal Fields (edit boxes for
clarity).  In the example there would be three of
these:

edName
edEmail
edSubscribed

So far (I've spent a few hours on this) I've failed
overall.

In help greatly appreciated.

Scott