Automating Rev Apps in OS X

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:28:29 EST 2005

Yeah, I know about cron. I was trying to find a way that would be accessible
to Rev developers who don't want to wander in the muck and mire of *nix.
That would include yours truly, who wanders in there from time to time and
always feels somehow inadequate. I'm just not a command-line kinda guy.

I will look at cronnix, though.

:-D