Automating Rev Apps in OS X

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Dec 27 11:38:13 EST 2005

Dan,

the way MacOS X and other Unixes schedule tasks is the way of
cronjobs, cron is a nice tool that comes bundled with all *nix and
MacOS X that allows you to launch apps and processess using all kinds
of calendar tricks, repetition and whatever... there are lots of info
on cron on the web, and the format of the crontab file (the
configuration file for cron) is pretty easy, it's plain text, one
entry per line, very easy.

cheers
andre