Current card

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Dec 27 10:26:44 EST 2005

Also remember that the resumeStack message (like the various open,
preopenand close messages) are sent to the current card of a stack,
so you can have different resumeStack handlers on different cards. If
you finish them with 'pass resumeStack', the message will get passed
along to the stack and so-on..

Mark