A supplement suite of office programs?

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Tue Dec 27 10:18:33 EST 2005

I think brainstorming for good ideas is our first step - I will keep
track of them for bringing up later.

I don't know much about sourceForge, but I have looked into it a little
bit, and it looks like a good system.

I am sure I would have to make zillions of changes to Work mage/Task
Mage to fit with whatever standards we come up with, and I am happy to
do so. I am not even married to that particular name - it was just
something I came up with. It has a good slogan though:

"Be the wizard of your work place"

Once we get this organized, maybe we can get RunRev to sponsor the
project? I don't mean having them put resources into it - they are
terribly busy - I just mean that maybe we can convince them to endorse
it, so when it is ready it will an "official" backing of some sort.