Debugging and the execution path

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 20:47:45 EST 2005

Yes please, I'd like to give it a go. I haven't contributed to this
debate because I don't feel strongly about the VW the way some do, but
when in Constellation, it irks to have to step outside to use the
variable watcher. It fees like it should be part of the same window,
perhaps replacing some other panel during a debug.

Cheers,
Sarah