Debugging and the execution path

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 24 15:29:00 EST 2005

Jerry-

Saturday, December 24, 2005, 10:03:29 AM, you wrote:

> Good idea. YAP - Yet Another Preference. I've got the process of
> adding prefs down to a science, now. It can take as little as 15
> minutes.

Where you might want to display all globals is the case where you've
made a typo in the name of one and have accidentally ended up with two
globals. Just displaying the currently-in-use globals wouldn't reveal
this, but displaying the whole list would. If you have to use globals
I like the idea of being able to toggle the list.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net