empty customPropertySet and array notation

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Dec 23 14:15:21 EST 2005

Scott-

Friday, December 23, 2005, 2:00:49 AM, you wrote:

> Thank you for the suggestion but as it turns out, I'm not trying to
> delete a customPropertySet.   What I was interested in doing was to
> access information stored as custom properties in the unnamed
> default  "empty"  customPropertySet  using array notation.  I guess
> the obvious solution would just be to always save to a named
> customPropertySet.

Well, something like this works for me.

on mouseUp
  local tCPropA, tCProps

  --set the custompropertyset of this stack to empty
  put the customproperties of this stack into tCPropA
  put the keys of tCPropA into tCProps
  repeat for each line tKey in tCProps
    put tKey & ": " after msg
    put tCPropA[tKey] & cr after msg
    -- this does the same thing...
    -- put the tKey of this stack & cr after msg
  end repeat
end mouseUp

--
-Mark