Windows stand alone

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 23 09:46:23 EST 2005

Mandy,

What type of pictures did you use? How did you put them in the stack?
Embedded or Linked?
The file path maybe wrong for the linked pictures if that is what you
did.
The file type maybe pict which Windows does not support. Try png , I
think it is best for crossplatform work.

What font type did you use? Try Arial, I think it is pretty good for
cross-platform work.

The actual fields should not be misaligned. Unless they are very
tight with scroll bars.
The scroll bars are different on Mac and Windows.

Can you share any thing more about this project? Does it use
substacks? Does it use a separate image folder? Does it need to ship
on CD?

Tom