[OT] Re: Bush-like weasel words about standalone, now micro-busses

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 23 09:38:54 EST 2005

Chipp,

Somehow, I can see you driving that. I'm thinking of letting my
daughter have mine to put around in.

Many passengers grabbed the front hand rail while pulling up to the
car in front of us since they were so used to having more 'car' up
there. I loved the look on most peoples faces when I would pull up
close. Also doing 60 on the highway and 'floating' left and right
would scare most people the first time.

Tom