Windows stand alone

ajyoung at memphis.edu ajyoung at memphis.edu
Fri Dec 23 03:39:37 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm new to using Revolution. I created a pretty big program on a mac and successfully saved it as a stand alone for a mac. I went through the same procedure to save it as a stand alone for Windows. It saved it, but when I transferred the file to a PC, it opend, but the file doesn't include any of the graphics and the fonts are smaller, with fields misaligned. In other words, it's a mess.

Can anyone help me? I'm not a programmer but am committed to delivering this product asap. It's been a real nightmare and finally I have the mac version working. But the user needs the windows version, too.

Help!!

Mandy
Memphis, TN