A supplement suite of office programs?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 20:27:43 EST 2005

Chandler's being done in Python. It will be open source all the way down,
which will be a big difference from this project. Not necessarily better or
worse, just different.

I think that if this is going to look and act like a suite, then we need a
convention for information-sharing. Doing it ad hoc per module is going to
get unwieldy and ugly very fast.

But this need not be hard or arduous. We can just agree that each app will
save its data in XML and publish the DTD to the other apps in the folder
somehow.

On 12/22/05, Lynch, Jonathan <bnz2 at cdc.gov> wrote:

> I don't know what they are developing Chandler in

<SNIP>

The way to divvy up work seems pretty straight forward. Anyone wanting