Debugging and the execution path

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Dec 22 16:01:08 EST 2005

Jerry-

Thursday, December 22, 2005, 10:24:59 AM, you wrote:

> Dennis, et al.

> Right! Folder of watched vars would be possible. HOWEVER I will then
> have to save those watched vars as a custom prop in the object.

Sounds OK, but I'm not quite sure what "the object" is here. Do you
mean the object that contains the watched var, or are you referring to
the Var Watcher itself? If the former, I don't see why it has to be
done that way, although you certainly know your code better than I do.
But I would think the watched vars could be stored as custom props of
the Var Watcher, with the appropriate context saved there as well.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net