Debugging and the execution path

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Dec 22 15:02:02 EST 2005

Jerry,

Makes sense to me.
However, you could also have a checkbox next to each variable name if
it is a watched variable.
On the other hand, could it have more than one "custom" watched
variable folder?
That way we could set up several folders with a different set of
variables for debugging different areas of the program.

Dennis