Debugging and the execution path

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 12:27:33 EST 2005

Good idea for the focus variables.. I know that I end up with a long list
and always seem to want to watch a few variables that start with
"a,f,g,m,r,s,t,w,z" in the actual order of "z,a,w,f,t,g,s,a,z,a,t,... yuk"

My suggestion to Jerry was that we have a left column for toggling focus
variables that would move to a top section, sorted alpha.

Additional idea was that the most recently updated variable would have the
full version shown, rather than having to click to see it, if it was more
than one line or 100 chars.

Additional idea was that this full version update could be locked on one
variable, rather than jumping around, such as a list that is being built.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas