Bush-like weasel words about standalone

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 21 21:58:05 EST 2005

Preston,

OS9 is only build-able on an OS9-X machine but OSX is build-able on
Windows so if you really get stuck and need an OS9 build I am sure
someone on the list who has a mac can help out. I will if you really
need OS9. I am assuming however that what you really need and want is
OSX. OS9 is on it's death bed and not really worth the investment to
develop for.

Let us know what you really want and what your plans are???

P.S. I love my VW Bus (72 Transporter converted into a Camper Bus).
Wish I had an OS for it, that would be cool.

Tom McGrath