Visual effects - simulated sheet look

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Dec 20 17:05:35 EST 2005

Hi Marty,

Scott is too modest: he released a great stack named "Ease" that
allows to sheet anything you want with acceleration or deceleration.
I used it two years ago to sheet a kind of drawer: the effect was
great and very natural.
http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet