Getting a URL form a "logged in" site

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Dec 19 15:30:26 EST 2005

I am not sure but it seems you want to set a cookie?
In that case read the cookie page from netscape:
http://wp.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html

what you need to do in rev is to get the libURLLastHTTPHeaders() it
should contain a line similar to this:
Set-Cookie: NameOfCookie=Value; path=/; expires=Wednesday, 09-Nov-2006
23:12:40 GMT

You need to set the httpHeaders to this line in response to keep logged
in,  showing that you have kept the cookie:
Cookie: NameOfCookie=Value

Beware: There are ways to have several cookies in the same request! So
you need to accommodate for that. Also if you get a Set-Cookie header
with a date before the current date, you should delete the cookie.

To pretend to be someone else, you need to to set the "User-Agent:"
header to something else using libURLSetCustomHTTPHeaders.