Player Duration to hh:mm:ss

Garrett Hylltun garretthylltun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:33:01 EST 2005

Seems it needs to be run from the Rev/DreamCard IDE.  I initially ran
it from the ScriptRunner program, which it stuck at the loading
screen and the button needed stayed inactive.  Ran it from the
DreamCard Player and it said it couldn't find an internet
connection.  But running it from the IDE works without problems.  :-)

Thanks,
-Garrett

On Dec 19, 2005, at 10:59 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi Garret,
>
> NO! :-)
> It's not a trap!
> You should be able to see the list of the tutorials and pick the
> one you want.
> If you have problems (it's used by hundreds of developers), just
> write me off list.
> About your other mail about drag and drop, there is also another
> tutorial in the same collection that might get you started.

[snip]