File Path/Name Problem

George Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Mon Dec 19 14:23:28 EST 2005

Alternatively, you can use a backslash (\) to force the OS X
operating system to treat the next character as a character only.
I've forgotten what this is called, but it also allows you to deal
with paths that have spaces in them (like /Applications/My App/ can
be handled by using /Applications/My\ App/).  In other words, if you
know a / is NOT a directory indicator, change it to \/ .

George