Player Duration to hh:mm:ss

Garrett Hylltun garretthylltun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:50:26 EST 2005

Thanks for all the info Eric.

But now another question or two here....

I have to assume that QT has to be installed then, correct?

And how do I actually use this Tutorial Picker?  I'm at a screen on
it where it says "Loading succesful", but there are no active buttons
to continue on to the tutorials, only a "Make a Donation!" button is
active.  Do I need to make a donation in order to use this program?

Thanks a bunch,
-Garrett

On Dec 19, 2005, at 9:50 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi Garret,
>
> The "How to Monitor a QuickTime Player by Script" tutorial might
> help you:
> This stack shows you how to monitor a QT player to play music (mp3
> included) and provide

[snip]