Table Field Question

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Dec 19 13:11:57 EST 2005

That's great, Eric.  Just what I needed.  Thanks... Jim

on 12/19/05 11:51 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> The "How to Manage Table Fields" tutorial might help you:
> This stack, which comprises a Lab section and an Explanations
> section, explains table fields and all the aspects that for the
> moment are still not documented.
> Fully commented scripts lets you start working with them at once.
> Print function included.
>
> You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
> plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
> display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
> You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
> Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.
>
> At the moment, 19 tutorials are available through "Tutorials Picker":
> How to Monitor a QuickTime Player by Script
> How to Download Data from the Internet
> How to Manage Resizing
> How to Manage Table Fields
> How to Display and Manage Ask Dialogs
> How to Display and Manage Answer Dialogs
> How to Manage Tabbed Buttons
> How to Ask for a Password
> How to Manage User's Waiting Time
> How to Manage Drag and Drop for Files or Folders
> How to Fix Stack Decorations
> How to build and manage dynamic menus
> How to Manage "Snap to" Scrollbars
> How to Create Contextual Tooltips on-the-fly
> How to Store Images
> How to Create and Manage HTML lists
> How to Install "Metal Appearance" on All Platforms
> How to Change Card Dimensions Smoothly
> How to Magnify Images
>
> Best Regards from Paris,
> Eric Chatonet
> ----------------------
> http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/
>

> Le 19 déc. 05 à 16:47, Jim Carwardine a écrit :
>
>> Hi List... I've lost my link to the source that discusses table
>> fields.  Can
>> anyone tell me where to find a general discussion of table fields?
>> Specifically, I want to lock the cells and react to a mouseClick on
>> the
>> individual cell.  I also can't remember how to specify the number
>> of columns
>> and rows in a table field... Jim

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Lower Water Street, Suite 1700, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139

What¹s New...

* Have you ever hired an employee who didn¹t work out?

* Did you do that on purpose?

Probably not...

If you want to greatly improve your hiring process,
     check out our new hiring process... www.HiringSmart.ca/ns
<http://www.hiringsmart.ca/ns>
                                                          and...
www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns <http://www.keepingthebest.ca/ns>