Player Duration to hh:mm:ss

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Dec 19 12:50:38 EST 2005

Hi Garret,

The "How to Monitor a QuickTime Player by Script" tutorial might help
you:
This stack shows you how to monitor a QT player to play music (mp3
included) and provide all the usual commands, and more, to the user.
How to know if the right version of QT is installed, manage
durations, progress, quick searches, sound level, loops, play-lists,
etc.
The main commands are embedded in a scripted group, which you can
export into any project. This scripted group is able to monitor, not
only sound files, but also the video files as well.

You will find the function you need in it :-)

You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/