Player Duration to hh:mm:ss

Garrett Hylltun garretthylltun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:46:32 EST 2005

Greetings,

Is there a command or function to convert the Player duration into
hh:mm:ss?

I know that the following gives me the total seconds of the media
file, but I'm lost as to how to convert

divide duration of Player "objPlayerMain" by the timeScale of player
"objPlayerMain"

I browsed through the documentation and saw a few things like
"convert", but could not see how to use it in this situation.

I'm still a newb with Rev, but some things are coming along fine,
while other still seem to confuse me a bit like the above.

Thanks in advance,
-Garrett