System Window

Ryno swartart at iafrica.com
Mon Dec 19 03:46:15 EST 2005

Hi, I am trying to create a system window in DreamCard. With the
decorations to close, drag, and to maximise the window?

When I set the window decorations for system, I end up with a window
that floats, yes, nicely, but it cannot be dragged, it cannot be
closed, and it cannot be minimised/maximised (the window has no
decorations). I'm on a Mac, OS X.

Can I get these decorations automatically, or is the best option to
build my own, in which case I would need a couple more questions
answered...

Thanks, Ryno.