ClickText problem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Dec 18 15:28:23 EST 2005

On 12/18/05 1:46 PM, "LunchnMeets at aol.com" <LunchnMeets at aol.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> When I use "clickText" in HyperCard I get the word I clicked on. When I use
> it in Revolution I'm getting the full line. How do I get only the word I click
> on?

Something must be wrong with the field you're using... either the text has
been grouped together in a link style, or something similar, since when I
create a stack, add a field with text like "This is a test", lock the field,
set the script of the field to:

  on mouseUp
    put the clickText
  end mouseUp

... and then click on words, I get only the individual words showing up in
the message box.

If you can't figure it out, contact me offlist and I'll take a look at the
stack and see if I can figure it out...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/