ANN: The Hypercard Navigator Palette is revived!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Dec 18 13:09:11 EST 2005

hear ye scripters...

Remember the HyperCard Navigator palette?

download, screenshot, and blablabla...right here...

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News
<http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=194>
&file=article&sid=194

Last stack of 2005 for MonsieurX... A whopper of 30 kilobytes of cheese and
sauve all over ;)

Hope you like it, use it lots and let me know of any issues or improvements
you make ;)

I wanted to add squishy-eeky plastic button sounds but...
for the sake of simplicity and modem users ;)...

Please let me know off-list of any visual issues on osx or macos with a
small screenshot...

Best wishes and merry holidays, happy new year, and peace over the known and
unknown universe around you ;)

Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo - not just new old tricks