How restrict display to 1024x768 on larger screens

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Dec 18 01:28:44 EST 2005

Hi Kresten,

May be I don't understand well your problem but here is how I would
imagine a reliable solution:
Stack window: 1024*768
All objects grouped - group locked - size: 1024 768
Then I would set the scroll of the group according to the screen I
want to display.
On larger screens if needed, you can set a backdrop with the same
background than the stack and no shadow (decorations as you wish) and
center the window.

BTW, why do you don't use 9 cards? :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet