[ANN] Renumbering Images with new IDs

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Sat Dec 17 04:59:49 EST 2005

Hi Xavier,

Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a "Delphi vs. Rev" argument.
<g>.
There are things that Rev can do that Delphi can't.  Multiple platform
for starters.  I tried RealBasic in the process of evaluating the
multi-platform
universe and found it to be absolutely terrible.  In terms of stability
Rev
is the closest thing I can get, in terms of stability and flexibility
and I love
using it now - after quite a learning curve (which I am still
undertaking).  Sure
there are things Delphi can do that Rev can't .  Inline ASM for
starters, but I
don't use that very often anyway.  One thing Delphi can do is write data
the executable.  But then Rev has the magic of external stacks so it's
not really
a needed feature.  I've always believed in choosing the right tool for
the job.
I can see me writing some applications for all three platforms in Rev in
time
to come.  Rev needs more people like you developing cool objects and
libraries,
it promises to be an exciting time for me!  :-)

Scott