[ANN] Renumbering Images with new IDs

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Dec 17 01:38:34 EST 2005

nothing xosmedialib doesn't already do...

it is seriously annoying to see another one of my
long time projects being duplicated. Seriously, it's
not the competition that bothers me but out of 4 projects
I've made and put hundreds of hours of work into, all 4 were
copied or released separately by someone else with nearly
the same feature details...

And when I ask for beta testers no one show up...
There's usually 2 persons who really help a lot, out of supposedly thousands
of rev customers... But funny, hardly ever from the other gurus...

Nothing personal Chipp... But this is getting really anoying to work hard on
something, no one helps debugging, no one cheers the releases and then
someone comes up and does it all over again...

xosmedialib does image id changes for your stack and any dependent controls
using the images or patterns. And there's more to it, image editing,
duplicate id checking, stack media browsing, drag and drop import of images
(one or many), image descriptions and imported media path keeping,
categorizing, and I pass the rest of the features... no, see for yourself:

http://www.monsieurx.com/tiki/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=10

A few bugs remain, agreed, but if you want image management in rev, nothing
compares... Tested with over 2000 images!

Now if I did get more testers, I could already 2X more features and happy
users... and do the real workflow features for these libraries still missing
out there... Is this the NIH all over again?

cheers
Xavier