CMS/BLOG Tool -- Word processing (RTF Tool)

Troy McDonald boogiedownbronx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:18:33 EST 2005

I want to create a CMS (Content Management System) to allow my wife to
update things on web sites she creates. (In order for her to be able
to type, point click and your done - type of scenario.)

I'm new to Revolution and I did do some research before asking, but
can't seem to find any type of package/plug-in/functionality to
process text (bold, underline, strike through, spell check, etc.)

This is the only thing I found (Google search):
runrev "word processing"

RAD contest...;-)
... Re: RAD contest...;- Peter, While you are correct in your assumption that a
full-featured Word Processing program is not currently possible in
RunRev, I have ...
www.runrev.com/pipermail/ use-revolution/2005-January/050172.html

That page no longer exists.

So, anyone know of what's available for creating/working with RTF in a
format like (Gmail, if you are familiar with it..)?

Thanks,
Troy