MacOS X, player, long filename and accented chars : solved

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Dec 16 14:35:15 EST 2005

Hi Thierry,

Dom is a mac user and he can't decompress your archive since the last
available version of Stuffit is 9.01 on this platform.
I asked Klaus to send me your stack but I was unable too to open the
archive he sent to me.
Since your stack is light, I suggest that you put it on your server
as a binary file without compressing it.
Then we all be able to thank you :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/