Images, Movement, Visibility and Random Numbers

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Dec 16 02:11:05 EST 2005

I have found that using the MOVE term to shift pictures
takes up an awful lot of time. So to work my way round the
time lag I decided to try something else:

PIG.rev.zip

this stack consists of a 375 x 375 card covered with 25
identical images numbered from 1 to 25: all except 1 have
their VISIBLE set to FALSE. When the image that is VISIBLE
is clicked on it generates a RANDOM NUMBER between 1 and
25, sets the VISIBLE to TRUE of the image thats name is
that number, and sets the VISIBLE of the clicked-on image
to FALSE. This simulates rapid movement of 1 image.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html