image export

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 11:03:05 EST 2005

> Then use the contextual pop-up menu on any image in your stack (right
> click) and choose "Lauch Editor".
Further note:
You may need to go to menu "File:Preferences" then click "General" in the
dialog box, then active the check box "Contextual menus work in Revolution
windows" to get Eric's suggestion to work.
In Rev 2.6.1, the contextual menu only works in Pointer Tool mode.  You may
want it to work in Browse mode.

If you are using referenced images:
launch "/Documents/Projects/snowmanTall.jpg" with myApp
launch the filename of image "snowman" with myApp

If you are using embedded images, you may find it better to script...
--save image by "put image snowman into url "pathname/filename.jpg"
launch "/Documents/Projects/snowmanTall.jpg" with myApp
-- [save changes to disk with your image editor, close the file ]
--bring the new version by either importing
    put url ("binfile:"&"pathname/filename.jpg") into image snowman
--or setting the property
set the filename of image snowman to  url "pathname/filename.jpg"

HTH
Jim Ault
Las Vegas