image export

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Dec 16 03:00:02 EST 2005

Hi Rick,

You have a simpler way to let Rev entirely handle the process:
In the general pane of the Preferences stack, specify your image
editor location.
Then use the contextual pop-up menu on any image in your stack (right
click) and choose "Lauch Editor".
The selected image will open in your image editor; modify it; save it.
When going back to Rev, just click "Update" in the dialog box.
You are done :-)

So many unknown features in Rev :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet